Program Info > Transfer Requirments

The University has articulate agreements with several local colleges. Students should consult with the advisement office at their present college for more details. The College of Arts and Sciences Student Advisement and Services Office at UB also may be consulted. To request a transfer of credit for a course not listed at either advisement office, submit a request to the Director of Undergraduate Studies along with a course description from the college catalog and a course syllabus.

For more information, please also see the UB Undergraduate Admissions Transfer Student page.